Purchase and/or use of this item is intended for legitimate automotive service businesses or other authorized users only. Brandsport LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for the use of this product.
- Brand: Excalibur
- Color: Black
- Drive: 3/4" (19mm), 13/16" (21mm)
- End Type: 7-Splined (Female)
- Finish: Matte Black
- Fitment: Fits medium 7-Spline Lug Nuts with symmetrical (evenly spaced) external splines.
- Head: Dual Hex
- Inside Diameter: 0.69" (11/16", 17.5mm)
- Length: 3" (76.3mm)
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Outside Diameter: 0.825" (53/64", 20.96mm)
- Pattern: Symmetrical (Evenly Spaced)
- Quantity: Sold Individually
- Size: Medium
- Thickness: 0.05" (1/16", 1.3mm)(Wall)
- Part Number: 98-0350
- Note: Fits all standard (non-registered) 7-Spline Tuner Lug Nuts with symmetrical (evenly spaced) splines (excludes Small or Duplex (large) Style).
If you have a few sockets in your tool box, try this. To our knowledge, there are only three sizes of 7-Spline nuts (with symmetrical or evenly spaced splines). If the smallest socket you can fit over your 7-spline nut is either 17mm or 11/16" (either Hex or 12-point), then you need this key. If you can fit any smaller socket over your 7-spline nut, then you need the Small 7-Spline Key
. If the smallest socket you can fit over your 7-spline nut is either 3/4" 12-point or 19mm, 13/16" (either Hex or 12-point), then you need the Large 7-Spline Key