Purchase and/or use of this item is intended for legitimate automotive service businesses or other authorized users only. Brandsport LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for the use of this product.
- Color: Silver
- Drive: 13/16" (21mm)||7/8" (23mm)
- End Type: 6-Splined (Female)
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Fitment: Fits large 6-Spline Lug Nuts with symmetrical (evenly spaced) external splines.
- Head: Dual Hex
- Length: 3.5" (3-1/2", 89mm)
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Outside Diameter: 0.90" (29/32", 22.86mm)
- Pattern: Symmetrical (Evenly Spaced)
- Quantity: Sold Individually
- Size: Large
- Thickness: 0.06" (1/16", 1.67mm)(Wall)
- Note: Fits all Duplex (large) Style standard (non-registered) 6-Spline Tuner (small diameter) Lug Nuts with symmetrical (evenly spaced) splines only
If you have a few sockets in your tool box, try this. To our knowledge, there are only two sizes of 6-Spline nuts (with symmetrical or evenly spaced splines). If your 17mm, 18mm, 19mm, 11/16" or 3/4" socket (either Hex or 12-point) fits over your 6-Spline Nut, then you need the Small 6-Spline Key
. If the smallest socket you can fit over your splined nut is 13/16" or 20mm, then this should be the right key.