Wheel lock keys are hand tools and are not intended for use with air tools or other power tools.
Alert ! Purchase and/or use of this item is intended for legitimate automotive service businesses or other authorized users only. Brandsport LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for the use of this product.
- Color: Black
- Drive: 3/4" (19mm)||13/16" (21mm)
- End Type: 6-Splined (Female)
- Finish: Matte Black
- Fitment: Fits small 6-Spline Lug Bolts with symmetrical (evenly spaced) external splines.
- Head: Dual Hex
- Length: 3.5" (3-1/2", 89mm)
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Outside Diameter: 0.80" (13/16", 20.3mm)
- Pattern: Symmetrical (Evenly Spaced)
- Quantity: Sold Individually
- Size: Small
- Thickness: 0.048" (3/64", 1.22mm)(Wall)
- Warranty: None
- Note: Fits all standard (non-registered) 6-Spline Small Diameter Lug Nuts (excludes Duplex (large) Style) with symmetrical (evenly spaced) splines only
If you have a few sockets in your tool box, try this. To our knowledge, there are only two sizes of 6-Spline nuts (with symmetrical or evenly spaced splines). If the smallest socket you can fit over your 6-spline nut is either 20mm or 13/16" (either Hex or 12-point), then you need the Large 6-Spline Key
. If the smallest socket you can fit over your splined nut is 17mm or 11/16" then this should be the right key.