Wheel lock keys are hand tools and are not intended for use with air tools or other power tools.
Alert ! Purchase and/or use of this item is intended for legitimate automotive service businesses or other authorized users only. Brandsport LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for the use of this product.
- Color: Black-Silver
- Drive: 13/16"||7/8"
- End Type: 7-Splined (Female)
- Finish: Matte Black
- Fitment: Fits medium & large 7-Spline Lug Nuts with symmetrical (evenly spaced) external splines.
- Head: Hex
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Outside Diameter: 0.825"||0.90"
- Pattern: Symmetrical (Evenly Spaced)
- Quantity: 2-Key Set
- Size: Medium||Large
- Warranty: None
- Kit Includes (one each): One #98-0350A OR equivalent (Small 7-spline) -AND- One #98-0350 OR equivalent (Medium 7-spline) -AND- One #6964 OR equivalent (Large 7-spline)
- Dimensional Details.......:
Medium Key Dimensions;
Outside Diameter: 0.825" (53/64)(20.96mm)
Inside Diameter: 0.69" (11/16")(17.5mm)
Overall Length: 3.0" (3")(76.3mm)
Wall Thickness: 0.05" inches (1/16")(1.3mm)
Large Key Dimensions;
Outside Diameter: 0.90" inches (29/32")(22.86mm)
Inside Diameter: 0.80" (51/64")(20.32mm)
Overall Length: 3.50" (3-1/2")(89mm)
Wall Thickness: 0.05" inches (3/64")(1.27mm)
If you have a few sockets in your tool box, try this. To our knowledge, there are only three sizes of 7-Spline nuts (with symmetrical or evenly spaced splines). If the smallest socket you can fit over your 7-spline nut is 5/8" (either Hex or 12-point), then you need the Small 7-Spline Key
key. If the smallest socket you can fit over your 7-spline nut is 17mm or 11/16" then you need the Medium 7-Spline Key
. If the smallest socket you can fit over your 7-spline nut is either 3/4" 12-point or 19mm, 13/16" (either Hex or 12-point), then you need the Large 7-Spline Key