Currently on Backorder
ETA: 3-1-22 (approx.)
Notice ! Wheel lock keys are hand tools and are not intended for use with air tools or other power tools.
Alert ! Purchase and/or use of this item is intended for legitimate automotive service businesses or other authorized users only. Brandsport LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for the use of this product.
- Color: Silver
- Drive: 3/4" (19mm)||13/16" (21mm)
- End Type: 7-Splined (Female)
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Fitment: Fits small 7-Spline Lug Nuts with symmetrical (evenly spaced) external splines.
- Head: Dual Hex
- Inside Diameter: 0.63" (5/8, 15.9mm)
- Length: 2.1" (2-3/32", 53.4mm)
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Outside Diameter: 0.78" (25/32", 19.8mm)
- Pattern: Symmetrical (Evenly Spaced)
- Quantity: Sold Individually
- Size: Small
- Thickness: 0.06" (1/16", 1.5mm)(Wall)
- Warranty: None
- Note: Fits all standard (non-registered) 7-Spline Small Diameter Lug Nuts with symmetrical (evenly spaced) splines (excludes Duplex (large) Style)
If you have a few sockets in your tool box, try this. To our knowledge, there are only three sizes of 7-Spline nuts (with symmetrical or evenly spaced splines). If the smallest socket you can fit over your 7-spline nut is 5/8" (either Hex or 12-point), then you need this key. If the smallest socket you can fit over your 7-spline nut is 17mm, 11/16" or larger then you need either the Medium 7-Spline Key
or Large 7-Spline Key