Currently on Backorder
Notice ! Wheel lock keys are hand tools and are not intended for use with air tools or other power tools.
Alert ! Purchase and/or use of this item is intended for legitimate automotive service businesses or other authorized users only. Brandsport LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for the use of this product.
- Color: Chrome
- Drive: 3/4" (19mm)||13/16" (21mm)
- End Type: 5-Splined (Female)
- Finish: Chrome Plated (High luster)
- Fitment: Fits 5-Spline Lug Nuts with symmetrical (evenly spaced) external splines.
- Head: Dual Hex
- Inside Diameter: 0.82" (13/16", 20.8mm)
- Length: 1.7" (1-11/16", 43.2mm)
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Outside Diameter: 1.03" (1-1/32", 26.16mm)
- Pattern: Symmetrical (Evenly Spaced)
- Quantity: Sold Individually
- Size: Small
- Thickness: 0.12" (1/8", 3.2mm)(Wall)
- Warranty: None
- Note: Fits standard 5-Spline Small Diameter Lug Nuts with symmetrical (evenly spaced) splines (excludes small 5/8" style)
If you have a few sockets in your tool box, try this. To our knowledge, there are only two sizes of 5-Spline nuts (with symmetrical or evenly spaced splines). If the smallest socket you can fit over your splined nut is 3/4" or 19mm (either Hex or 12-point) then this should be the right key. If the smallest socket you can fit over your 5-spline nut is smaller than either 3/4" or 19mm (either Hex or 12-point), then you need the small 5-spline key which is no longer available to us.