Wheel lock keys are hand tools and are not intended for use with air tools or other power tools.
Alert ! Purchase and/or use of this item is intended for legitimate automotive service businesses or other authorized users only. Brandsport LLC assumes no liability or responsibility for the use of this product.
- Color: Black
- Drive: 13/16" (21mm)||7/8" (23mm)
- End Type: 7-Splined (Female)
- Finish: Matte Black
- Fitment: Fits large 7-Spline Lug Nuts with symmetrical (evenly spaced) external splines.
- Head: Dual Hex
- Inside Diameter: 0.80" (51/64", 20.32mm)
- Length: 3.5" (3-1/2", 89mm)
- Material: Hardened Steel
- Outside Diameter: 0.90" (29/32", 22.86mm)
- Pattern: Symmetrical (Evenly Spaced)
- Quantity: Sold Individually
- Size: Large
- Thickness: 0.05" (3/64", 1.27mm)(Wall)
- Warranty: None
- Note: Fits all standard (non-registered) Duplex (large) Style 7-Spline Tuner Lug Nuts with symmetrical (evenly spaced) splines
If you have a few sockets in your tool box, try this. To our knowledge, there are only three sizes of 7-Spline nuts (with symmetrical or evenly spaced splines). If the smallest socket you can fit over your 7-spline nut is either 3/4" 12-point or 19mm, 13/16" (either Hex or 12-point), then this should be the right key. If your 3/4" Hex or any other smaller socket fits over your 7-Spline Nut, then you need either the Small 7-Spline Key
or Medium 7-Spline Key